Speaker for Aug 11, 2022, Tiffany Esposito,
In accordance with BUSINESS PEOPLE UNITED FOR POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE BYLAWS
(Jan 13,2022) The general membership will vote to endorse Candidates for:
County Commission Dist. 5, Lee County Clerk of Court, Lee County School Board, Florida House of Representatives. Congressional House District 19
ARTICLE VII-ENDORSEMENT OF CANDIDATES / ISSUES All procedures for endorsement of candidates / issues will be in accordance with Florida election law and based on 60% vote of the eligible members present at a General Membership meeting that has been duly noticed for that purpose. The Executive Committee shall decide by majority vote which candidates / issues will be considered for endorsement / financial support.
BUPAC RULES OF ORDER (3/22)
- PROXY VOTING
- A voting member who is unable to attend may submit a written proxy, duly signed and dated, to any member of the Executive Committee.
- A voting member who is unable to stay for the duration of an endorsement meeting may leave his written proxy with any member of the Executive Committee.
- MEMBER VOTING QUALIFICATIONS
- To participate in an endorsement vote a member must;
- Have been a member in good standing.
- Been present for at least two of the last eight meetings preceding the endorsement vote and such presence verified by the Treasurer’s attendance records.
BUPAC now meets at The Edison Restaurant located at The Ft Myers Country Club (3591 McGregor Boulevard, Ft Myers)
Coffee and Danish included with your $5.00 cash entry fee.
Chef on site for specialty breakfast items starting at an additional $6.00
Meeting room is open at 7:oo am
Meeting starts promptly at 7:30 am and ends promptly at 8:30 am.